In the framework of the preparation of the AidWatch Report 2016, CONCORD Europe is launching a call for external consultants. Find all the information below.
Please note that the call is now closed and no application will be taken into consideration. Thank you.
TIMELINE: The work should be done between 3 June 2016 and 29 August 2016 when a final draft should be presented. More info in the concept note below.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The main tasks of the work would consist in:
- Carrying out data analysis on the annually released OECD data (aggregate data for 2015 or latest available);
- Analysing the DAC OECD statistics (CRS) on selected issues (imputed student costs, refugee costs, debt relief, tied aid, loans) from 2010-2015 and UNFCCC climate finance statistics;
- Writing the report including graphs and tables (on the basis of the questionnaire data received from the National platforms) and incorporating comments from the consultation processes;
- Providing a media summary (max. 4 pages with key messages);
- Regular participation in teleconferences of the AW Report Group, if relevant;
Please consult the Terms of Reference and the timeline in the concept note below – still subject to changes:
REMUNERATION: For this work, CONCORD offers a maximum flat-rate of 10,000 EURO (ten thousands euro) including all taxes and VAT.
APPLICATION PROCESS: CLOSED! Please send the cover letter and CV in English only, by e-mail to Jorge Serrano with by Wednesday, 3rd June, at 12.00h noon CET.
We invite you to share this call within your network. Good luck!