In the framework of the preparation of the EU Delegation Report 2016, CONCORD Europe is launching a call for external consultants. Find all the information below. Please note that the deadline has been extended to June 16th.
TIMELINE: The consultancy work should be undertaken between 18 June and 15 December 2016 and will be organised in 3 phases. More info about the phases in the concept note below. The number of working days for these tasks are estimated to 20.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The main tasks of the work will consist in:
- Preparing an online survey
- Preparing and conducting 8 case studies
- Analysing the results of the survey
- Preparing summary reports of the 8 case studies
- Drafting the EU Delegation Report 2016 based on the results and learnings from the previous phases
- Preparing and facilitating a workshop or webinar on the outcomes of the report
Please consult the full Terms of Reference and the timeline in the concept note below.
REMUNERATION: The terms of the contract will be agreed with the consultant on the basis of his/her experience.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Please send the cover letter and CV in English only, by email to Claudia Conticello.
The deadline for application has been extended to June 16th Sunday at 11.00pm CEST.
We invite you to share this call within your network. Good luck!