We regularly call on consultants to support us in performing various key tasks. Where the cumulative amount of the services provided by a single consultant exceeds €5,000 per year we like to work within the framework of a four-year contractual agreement. If you are interested in such a collaboration please keep reading to discover all the areas of expertise that we require for the smooth running of our member-led confederation devoted to sustainable development.
We are looking for:
- Graphic Designers
- Report writers in EU Development Cooperation
Please send us your best offer by June, the 6th 2017 for one or more of the consultancy services listed above.
Your offer should include:
- A proposal outlining your relevant expertise and how you will approach this collaboration
- CV and cover letter
- The period of the agreement (four years)
- Your fees per hour except for the following areas of expertise:
- Per word for translators
- Per page and/or hour for Graphic designers and Copy-Editors
- Any reductions for volume of work over a certain period and, where appropriate, we will allow for increases in rates relative to inflation.
- The details of any taxes to be included
- Our Criteria for exclusion from this call for tenders (Cf Annex of the Terms of Reference)
- A declaration on honour:
- If you are a company, we require a Declaration on honour attesting to the firm’s economic and financial viability
- If you are an individual, please state: “I trade as an individual, and do not manage a registered company; other than submissions to the relevant tax authorities, there are therefore no statutory accounts for my consultancy work. I am happy to submit to CONCORD the accounts submitted to tax authorities on request.”