CONCORD Europe is opening a call for a short term consultancy to develop a video script and contents on the future of EU-LAC relations from the perspective of the Civil Society ahead of the EU-CELAC CSO forum.
Applications should be sent in by 4 July 2017.
CONCORD is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. All employment decisions are made entirely on merit. We strongly encourage persons with disabilities to apply.
Aims and objectives
The main objective of the consultancy is to produce the script of an animated video on the EU-CELAC relations based on the key content elements and axes the civil society will deal with in the September CSO EU-CELAC forum, supported by data and objective findings.
- Review the previous documentation and build on the ongoing process to produce a EU-CELAC forum declaration to produce a 3- 4 pages document on the EU-LAC relations covering the axes of the declaration;
- Define a script for a 3 minutes animated video combining personal work and participation of key people;
- Collect data to support the statements the script and the video will make and integrate them in the script;
- Facilitate the participation of stakeholders convened in the technical committee and integrate their contributions;
- Contribute and review of the draft videos: communication, translations, etc.
To submit your application please:
- Send your proposal and CV in English only to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject EU-CELAC Relations Consultancy by 4 July 2017;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.