For the first time since 2012, the EU’s aid spending decreased in 2017. This means, at the current rate of growth, the EU would need another 40 years to meet the 0.7% ODA/GNI target, reveals CONCORD AidWatch Report 2018.
- The impact of EU policies in the world. Seeing the bigger picture – one year on
- Migration is not a problem to be ‘managed’ – The real concern is inequality.
- Inflated, decreasing and diverted EU Aid – AidWatch Report 2018
- The EU Multi-stakeholder platform adopts common proposals towards Sustainable EU by 2030
- Development going digital? – Report
2030 Agenda ACP AGENDA 2030 Aid AidWatch beyond 2015, Civil Society CONCORD CSOs development Development Cooperation development effectiveness Director's Blog EU EU Budget EU Delegations EU Institutions Europe European Commission EYD2015 Financing for Development Funding gender global campaign human rights implementation job offer MFF Migration monitoring Newsroom NGOs ODA Partnership PCD Policy Private Sector publication reaction recommendations Report SDGs sustainable development sustainable development goals Trade