If you have experience in both campaign strategy and storytelling technics, you are the one we need!
We are looking for a Consultant to elaborate and provide a training on Campaign strategy and political Storytelling for communication experts. The training will take place on October 4th in Brussels. Please send your application, quote and a brief description of how you would organise such a one-day training by June 9th. Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Collaborate with the communication coordinator on the design of the training agenda, the methodology and the background documents (if necessary).
- Give the training on October 4th.
- Provide a short toolkit / clear notes from the training with the key outcomes and learnings for the participants.
Modalities and briefing for the training
- The training will take place in Brussels in CONCORD offices on October 4th. The trainer should be available during these days and, considering the travel costs, ideally based in Europe.
- The target group has been defined already and will be made of communication experts from our members’ organisations (all working in the development sector). We expect about 30 participants from around Europe.
- The training should be designed for experts in communication, with limited experience in campaigning, including theoretical and practical aspects.
- Mutual learning is valorised in our confederation as well as interactive methodologies.
Please submit the following documents to Helene Debaisieux by midnight CET on 9 June 2017:
- CV and/or list of relevant experiences
- Brief description of the training
- Your quote for such a mission
More information in the Terms of Reference below.