The interconnection of EU policies seems to be a complex issue. To help you understand this complexity, we present a panel of five speakers who will guide you through the concept of EU policy-making and provide concrete impact of these policies on the ground. Stay tuned while we walk you through pragmatic steps to achieve Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development (PCSD).
- CONCORD analysis of EU’s Gender Equality Strategy 2020-2025
- Director’s blog: Is COVID-19 the wake-up call we need to invest in our social systems again?
- How COVID-19 is influencing EU institutions’ international partnership work
- Joint statement by civil society groups on the EU’s new Comprehensive Strategy for Africa
- Director’s blog: Every Word Matters
2030 Agenda ACP AGENDA 2030 Aid AidWatch beyond 2015, Civil Society CONCORD CSOs development Development Cooperation development effectiveness Director's Blog EU EU Budget EU Delegations EU Institutions Europe European Commission European Parliament EYD2015 Financing for Development Funding gender global campaign human rights implementation job offer MFF Migration monitoring Newsroom NGOs ODA PCD Policy Private Sector publication reaction recommendations Report SDGs sustainable development sustainable development goals Trade